Win a MVFC Christmas Package!
We have the perfect Christmas present for you!
The winner of the “MVFC Christmas Package” competition will receive a present which includes:
- A signed Keisuke Honda football
- 4 x tickets to the Melbourne Victory V Wellington Phoenix match (Friday, 28 December 2018, 7:50 pm @ AAMI Park)
- Melbourne Victory scarf
- MVFC drink bottle
- MVFC boot bag
- Squad poster
- Sticker sheets
To enter the competition, you need to nominate 3 friends you would invite to a Melbourne Victory match in the form below! Don’t forget to get them to register as well to increase your chances of winning the tickets!
Competition Terms and Conditions are below.
- The following terms and conditions apply for the “MVFC Christmas Package” competition.
- The promotion will commence Wednesday December 5, 2018 and end Wednesday December 19, 2018 at 10:00 am AEDST inclusive.
- Entry is available to all entrants. Employees of Melbourne Victory, agents, associated sponsors and participating companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- One (1) winner will be selected. Entry selection will be based on the name provided on the competition form.
- All prize values are referenced at the recommended retail in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
- The prize does not have a dollar value.
- All contestants indemnify Melbourne Victory and its associated agencies and suppliers against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Winners will be informed via email or in-person at the event (depending on the prize they have received) and may be announced through Club-managed social media outlets. Prizes winners will be advised of the prize collection.
- Winners cannot change, alter, substitute or exchange any element of the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Melbourne Victory, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of Melbourne Victory or its agents.
- This prize is only available for minors between the age of 6 and 15 years of age.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Melbourne Victory will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
- Melbourne Victory may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- In all matters, all decisions of Melbourne Victory will be final and cannot be contested.
- Melbourne Victory or involved agents take no responsibility for any personal injury that occurs as a result of receiving this prize.