Win a place at our Masterclass thanks to WorkSafe Victoria!
My Club Victory is proudly supported by Melbourne Victory’s official Community Partner, WorkSafe Victoria. WorkSafe’s vision is to ensure the wellbeing of Victorian workers.
Together, WorkSafe Victoria and Melbourne Victory want to see all workers stay safe at work, so they can arrive home safely.
Register for My Club Victory by 31/12/17 and go into the draw to win one of 3 places for young aspiring football stars aged 6 – 14 years in Melbourne Victory’s January, 2018 Masterclass, proudly supported by WorkSafe Victoria*. *See competition terms and conditions below.
Masterclass dates are 15/16/17 January.
For more information about WorkSafe Victoria, click here to visit their website.
- The following terms and conditions apply for the “WorkSafe Victoria Masterclass” competition.
- The promotion will commence Monday December 11 until Sunday December 31, at 11.59pm AEST inclusive.
- Entry is available to all entrants. Employees of Melbourne Victory, agents, associated sponsors and participating companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- 3 winners will be selected. Entry selection will be based on the name provided on the competition form.
- All prize values are referenced at the recommended retail in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
- The prize value does not exceed $300
- All contestants indemnify Melbourne Victory and its associated agencies and suppliers against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Winners will be informed via email or in-person at the event (depending on the prize they have received) and announced through Club-managed social media outlets. Prizes winners will be advised of the prize collection.
- Winners cannot change, alter, substitute or exchange any element of the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Melbourne Victory, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of Melbourne Victory or its agents.
- This prize is only available for minors under the age of 16 years.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Melbourne Victory will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
- Melbourne Victory may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- In all matters, all decisions of Melbourne Victory will be final and cannot be contested.
- Melbourne Victory or involved agents take no responsibility for any personal injury that occurs as a result of receiving this prize.